Welcome to Hearprotek.com ("Website"). This Website is operated by Hearprotek ("Company", "we", "us", or "our"). The following Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the Website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website.
2. General Terms a. These terms apply to all users of Hearprotek.com. b. We reserve the right to modify or terminate our services at any time without prior notice or liability. c. You must be at least 18 years old to use our services. d. You are solely responsible for any content you post on Hearprotek.com.
3. Eligibility By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the eligibility requirements in these Terms.
4. Intellectual Property a. Hearprotek.com and its contents are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. b. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, or create derivative works from any part of Hearprotek.com without our prior written consent. c. All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on Hearprotek.com are our property or the property of their respective owners.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
6. Modifications to the Terms We reserve the right to revise and update these Terms at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access and use of the Website thereafter. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
7. User Content and Conduct a. You may not use Hearprotek.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. b. You may not harass, abuse, threaten, or impersonate other users or our staff. c. You may not upload viruses, malware, or other malicious code. d. You may not interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of Hearprotek.com or our services. e. You are solely responsible for any content you post, submit, or transmit to or through the Website, including, but not limited to, comments, reviews, or messages ("User Content"). By posting User Content, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media.
8. Liability a. We do not guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. b. We are not liable for any damages arising from your use of Hearprotek.com or our services. c. We are not responsible for any content posted by users on Hearprotek.com.
9. Termination a. We may terminate or suspend your access to Hearprotek.com or our services at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, if you breach these Terms. b. Upon termination, these terms will continue to apply.
10. Governing Law a. These terms and your use of Hearprotek.com are governed by the laws of UK. b. Any disputes arising from these terms or your use of Hearprotek.com will be resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution provisions set forth in these terms.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
12. Dispute Resolution a. Any disputes arising from these terms or your use of Hearprotek.com will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules and procedures of CIETAC. b. Any such arbitration shall take place in China. c. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding on all parties.
13. Limitation of Liability In no event shall the Company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of the Website or inability to use the Website, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. Miscellaneous a. These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of Hearprotek.com. b. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. c. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. d. We may assign these terms, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you.
15. Third-Party Links a. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. b. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. c. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
16. Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.